Opportunities at The Ballard House
Sponsor specific rooms in The Ballard House
As part of Cinco Charities’ capital campaign to raise the funds necessary to operate The Ballard House, we are extending two sponsorship opportunities to the general public. Our Adopt-A-Day Program allows individuals and organizations to adopt the entire house for a single day. Our second program provides naming rights opportunities for each and every room inside The Ballard House. Read on for more information.
The Ballard House is the first of its kind in the Katy area, providing temporary housing free of charge to patients coming from all over the world to receive treatments at area Medical Centers.
By committing to sponsor a room today, you will be inspiring others to make a similar investment in the Ballard House, which is providing a “home away from home” for patients and their families in their time of need.
Naming Rights Sponsors will Receive
- An engraved plaque with your chosen wording will be displayed at the entrance of your sponsored room or designated area for a term of FIVE years.
- You will be honored as one of our Premier Sponsors on all Cinco Charities and Ballard House websites and your name will be placed on our permanent donor wall located in The Ballard House.
- You will be recognized in press releases and newsletters.
- Your family or group will be offered a private tour of The Ballard House, the opportunity to participate in certain guest activities and will be invited to VIP events held only for supporters of The Ballard House.
- You will have the opportunity to extend your “Naming Rights” for additional FIVE year terms at the then current donation amount at the time the renewal is executed.
Download the Brochure Naming Rights Brochure (pdf, `3.2mb)
Notice About Donations: The Ballard House is a Texas nonprofit corporation classified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as exempt under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Therefore, donations from individuals and corporations, as well as grants from private foundations, qualify for maximum tax benefits allowable by the IRS.